PDOModel is a database abstraction and helper class for PHP that helps to do insert, update, delete, select operation of PDO without writing any queries and with much lesser code.
Below is example of how you can run select query using PDOModel, 2-3 line of code, that's it.
$/* create object of class */ $pdomodel = new PDOModel(); /* Connect to the datbase */ $pdomodel->connect("localhost", "pdomodel_user", "J]GgvNr9UCUT", "pdomodel"); /* call PDOModel function */ $result = $pdomodel->select("emp");
- Perform Insert, update, delete and select operations using simple functions
- Three different types of database support (Mysql, PGSql and SQLite)
- Complex queries support with use of multiple "and" and "or"
- Multiple table join Operation using simple functions
- Table related operations like get all tables from database, truncate table, delete table, rename table etc.
- Subquery/inner query can be embedded
- Column based operation like getting all columns of table, primary key of table etc
- Export functions to export data in CSV, PDF, Excel, HTML, XML Format
- Helper functions like pagination, random password generation
- Best practices using PDO with use of prepared statements
- Support for PDO Transactions
- Support for batch operations for insert, update and delete
- Execute query directly with parameter binding
- Various debugging options like get last query, get rows inserted, error messages etc
- Support for order by, group by, like, between, in, not in, having etc
- Well documented and demo codes to make things easier to understand
- Supports method chaining